Hey everyone.. welcome to the 3rd week of #Saucy Saturdays!!
Its been so fun having you guys over here and shamelessly drooling over all the amazing food you guys link up. A big genuine direct dil se (straight from the heart) Thank you from the four of us!!
This week has been a tad slow for me. I suffered , well still am suffering from a really bad case of carpel tunnel syndrome. Even holding my mobile is a pain, let open trying to post something. My arm’s in a cast and my palm in a sling. I have to heat it..and then ice it. And its been going on for the last 2 days. My draft list has gained scary proportions as have my other professional commitments. At some point between yesterday and today, I had started questioning my own sanity…and fearing the sanity of those around me (read poor daddylonglegs P), I decided to throw caution to the wind…and do the SS post..I mean, come on!!
There’s nothing better than having friends over right.. especially when they come bearing some of the best looking and such delicious dishes!!
If anyone is keeping count,I LOVE shrimps and chicken…and can do ANYTHING for espresso and chocolate together..and Ice cream always wins me over 😛 😛
PS: I am bringing some delicious dishes to the party too! Can’t wait to share my goat and potato stew with you…paired with some of the exquisite and cooling Rose Lassi. And for those that are in the mood for something fancy , this Coq au Riesling will definitely do the trick!
Which brings me to this..The much awaited Features!!
Yes, we again have 5 brilliant brilliant dishes that we LOVED!
If you are on my friends list on FB ,you must already have seen me share all your posts, but some of them got so many likes!! YAY!!!
I have also shared everyone’s posts on G+, so in case you don’t have me in your circles,please go ahead and add me so that its easier for me to tag you.
I also repinned each pin from the group SaucySaturdays board to at least 3 very big boards on my profile..and some of you have got quite a few repins!!
And all that makes me so so happy, and hopefully it made a difference to you too 😛
So anyways, I will have to stop blabbing for now as my arm is back to being a throbbing painful mess..I am taking short breaks as I write this post (yes, its that horrible).
Thanks so much for coming back this week.. and to the new comers, a big saucy welcome!!
Do read up the rules a bit and get to know each other..Also, we would LOVE it if you could follow us and subscribe to my emails too.
Drum rolls please.. This week’s FEATURES are:
1. Espresso,hazelnut and Nutella Thumbprint cookies -If it were up to me, I would wake up to these every morning and sneak them in to bed every night. Yup. Said it! Its got everything I love in it…nutella(swoon!), hazelnut(yes!) and espresso!! Perfection indeed Jane! take a minute and go visit her at LittleSugarSnaps now
2. Garlic scapes Pesto – You know what they say.. Pesto is the besto!! Well, it is..especially when it comes from the kitchen of the fabulous Michelle Nahom from A dish of daily life! Made with season fresh garlic scapes(how awesome is that!!), this easy, quick and super versatile condiment is a MUST make. I have got my big batch in the freezer already, have you? PS: DO hop on to her website, drool over the pesto and link up to her awesome link party(if you aren’t already) called Foodie Fridays!
3. Lets come to our next feature..its baked.Its fast.its Fun. and its Fabulous, just like the anthem here at Lapetitchef. I mean come on.. how could we NOT choose it?? Super amazing Baked buffalo chicken egg rolls…ready in 20 mins!!! This made me wish I had some egg rolls wrappers with me right now! Take a look at how to make this awesomeness on Jenny’s lovely blog Honeyandbirch. She also co-hosts the Foodie Fridays with Michelle..I am going to their party now, come join us
4. The unanimous main course dish we chose was the extremely beautiful and innovative Zucchini kofta made by the ever gorgeous Naina of Spiceinthecity. A wonderful take on the more traditional lauki kofta, with a gravy that looks sumptuous and perfect to dip some warm butter naan into..I wouldn’t mind having these veggie meatball version at all, especially on a rainy evening! Go on, take a look!
5. And last but not the least…Dessert!! I hope you guys have room left for this!! Caroline from Caroline’s Cooking wowed us all with her healthy, yogurt made Banana cheesecake with peanut butter.Its got everyone’s favorite peanut butter and banana in it ..what more could one ask for on a Saturday!
Thanks so much for bringing all these amazing dishes.
Lots of love,
till the next time,