Grilled spicy pineapple margarita with grenadine is just the kind of pick up one needs during the summer season, weekend, when you are entertaining, on a brunch. Basically its an easy, quick and super delicious way to blow the heads off of your guests! Sweet and citrus-y, this margarita is made even more deadly with the addition of some jalapeno in it, red paprika and salt on the rim and a good old green chili garnish. The grilled pineapples bring out the inherent sweetness of the fruit and make it so much more refreshing. Its a must try!
I have something really exciting for you all today. So, we turned 2 a week back!! Yay. There have been trials and challenges, much learning and so many highs. Now, we at Lapetitchef are finding our voice, getting more courageous with our food and so much more willing to just be us with you guys. I couldn’t just share a cake with you and let it go now, could I? So here I am.. doing something so much fun just for you guys!
Today, I am going to be hosting my first ever giveaway and God, I am so excited about this particular giveaway. I joined hands (and heads) with a group of other super talented bloggers to give away a KitchenAid stand mixer!!!! Yay! Who else is as excited as I am?
( Scroll to the end of the post, after the recipe to read the rules and participate in the Giveaway.)
Now, as you guys know, I always say I am not naturally inclined towards making sweets, mostly coz I don’t have that much of a sweet tooth. But I do serve the occasional desserts mostly coz when you live with a family of ants, you must serve them sugar 😛 Kidding aside, one of the main reasons I find desserts not worth the trouble is coz of my appliance. I am using an old Philips hand mixer that doesn’t make my job too easy. It stops if I try to beat egg whites stiff!! Whipping up cream is a pain and don’t even get me started on making frosting. I literally broke my mixer while making meringues the other day and ever since have been looking for the perfect little stand mixer, that would fit my budget. But you guys are my favorite bunch of people, and to you folks I wanted to give something that’s not budget, something that can be considered a luxury, an heirloom worth passing on to your next generation, a device that will stand proudly on your counter top and make you feel happy every time you look at it, and something that will make those dessert making sessions oh so much easy!! I don’t want you to toil and sweat like I have to, so this give away seemed perfect. As did this grilled spicy pineapple margarita I made to celebrate!
So here are the details about the GIVEAWAY. Please follow the rules and make sure you participate in it! Don’t miss out this opportunity.
ABOUT THE PRIZE: KitchenAid stand mixer(with pouring shield)
- Winner has choice of color – Green Apple, Ice, Aqua Sky, Cranberry, Metallic Chrome, or White
- 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation
- the tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
That’s not all!!! I am also giving away a prize package from Rodelle (vanilla extract, almond extract, baking cocoa) and a $100 gift card to Sweetapolita, so that you have the perfect help in baking that gorgeous dessert using your latest Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
This Give Away is running for a complete month!! That’s right.
Give away opens on: July 18th 12:00 AM EST through August 17 12:00 AM EST , you can participate in the give away and win this awesome bundle of gifts we have put together for you oh so lovingly.
This Give away would not be possible without my fellow bloggers joining hands and bringing this together. Also, we are also celebrating Sharon of What the fork food blog ‘s birthday with this gorgeous giveaway! So go ahead, check out some of these amazing desserts and drinks my friends have bought to this delicious give away party and get ready to fill out the give away form. Scroll past the recipe to fill out the form and participate!
As for this grilled spicy pineapple margarita, well you can certainly try this and enjoy any day. Its cooling, sweet and sour with just a hint of heat from the jalapenos. My personal favorite thing about the grilled spicy pineapple margarita is the chilli + Salt rim!! So So good you guys! Of course you can make this grilled spicy pineapple margarita into a mocktail/ virgin. Just omit the liquor and add some soda or even ginger ale. You have yourself a healthy and fresh drink on hand.
But hey, apart from my recipe, we have some other wonderful recipes below. Go and check them out!! So many desserts and drinks, I feel like I would be sorted for a month!
Gluten Free Coconut Cake – What The Fork Food Blog
Gluten Free Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes – Gluten-Free Palate
Bourbon Tropical Peach Cocktail – Fearless Dining
Kir Royale Cocktails – The Heritage Cook
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes – My Gluten Free Miami
Gluten Free Cookie Cake – Flippin’ Delicious
Summer Beer – Vegetarian Mamma
The Best Gluten Free Cake – gfJules
Insane Cupcake Recipes – Our Mini Family
Gluten Free Coconut Cream Pie Cupcakes – Good Morning Cali
Mexican Dinner Rolls – Green Healthy Cooking
Must try summer cocktails and mocktails – A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
Gluten Free Cookie Cake – A Mind “Full” Mom
Strawberry Lychee Panna Cotta – Brunch-n-Bites
Cucumber Moscow Mule – The Culinary Compass
Paleo Chocolate Cupcakes with Mocha Frosting – Only Taste Matters
Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes – Veggie Balance
Virgin Watermelon Margarita – Coffee With Us 3
Elderflower Mojito – Home & Plate
Summertime Lemon Cupcakes – For the Love of Food
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake Stacks – Simply Healthy Family
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake – Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
Watermelon Mint Gin Fizz – Frugal Foodie Mama
Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake – Raia’s Recipes
Tequila Sunrise Cocktail – All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
Gluten Free Fresh Apple Cake – My Gluten-free Kitchen
PS: Thank you so much for having been with me these last two years, through my ups and downs, through sickness and health, sharing this delicious life of mine and following along my food experiments. Every comment I get here or on the social media boosts my spirits and makes me work harder at this space here. Every time you read my post, laugh at my dinner story or feel my emotions, I feel one with you. So thank you ever so much for being the most amazing readers ever and for appreciating me, encouraging me and most importantly, for accepting me, just the way I am.
Disclaimer: 1. This post contains affiliate links to amazon. If you purchase any product by clicking on the link, I receive a small commission without any extra cost to you. That will just help me in maintaining the website and paying for some recurring charges on the blog. As always, thank you so much for your support and kindness! 2. This recipe has been adapted from the recipe of Erin from Platings and Pairings. Her blog is simply amazing and has many of my favorite drinks and dishes. Go on and check it out.
- Pineapple - ½, cut into large chunks. ( 4 1 inch chunk)
- Grenadine- 2 tbsp
- Silver tequila -1 cup
- Jalapeno - 1 sliced into rings and left with the tequila overnight so as to infuse. (Basically, mix the tequila and the slices of jalapeno and simply store in the fridge till needed, atleast 12 hrs!)
- ½ cup triple sec
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp sugar or honey (adjust as per taste)
- ½cup water
- Grilled pineapple ,pomegranate aril and lime wedges for garnish
- Smoked parpika + kosher salt, for rimming your glass
- Start overnight by preparing the infused tequila as mentioned above. It keeps well for a year, so just make a batch and store in your refrigerator.
- Next, start with grilling the pineapple. Agian do this ahead of time as you would want the pineapple to be chilled.
- So, cut the pineapple into 1inch chunks and grill them.
- Simply heat the grill, oil it and grill the chunks for 4 minutes till softened. Remove to a bowl and keep to chill in the refrigerator.
- Once everything is prepared, simply blend together eveything except the ice. Reserve some grilled pineapple and lemon for garnish.
- Blend until smooth, then strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove the pulp from the pineapple.
- Before serving, salt the rim. Run a slice of lime around the lip of your glass, dip it into a plate with the salt + smoked paprika mix and shake off excess.
- Simply add ice to the glass, add 1 tbsp grenadine into the glass, top with the margarita and garnish.
To enter, use the Rafflecopter widget below. Some of the entries, such as tweeting about the giveaway, can be done daily so come back and get those extra entries!
- 1 winner will be chosen.
- Winner chooses color [Empire Red, Ice (blue), Contour Silver or White on White].
- Prize must be claimed within 48 hours of announcement or a new winner will be drawn.
- Prize is valued at $300 USD. Winner may choose a $300 USD Amazon gift card in lieu of prize if desired. All entries will be verified.
- This giveaway is in no way associated with KitchenAid, Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified.