Welcome to the Saucy Saturday blog hop everyone!! Now that you are here, feel free to share your blog posts, visit others and make new friends.
Share your posts, explore other links, and bring a friend to party along! But first, meet your hosts.
Swayam – from LA PETIT CHEF – “banker and a trained classical dancer, I spend my days running after my 3 yr old, reading novels and pottering around my garden. I love a good laugh, friends and a witty conversation”.
Follow Swayam on Social Media
Christine – from MID-LIFE CROISSANT – “Wife, mom, and opinionated New Yorker who believes there’s no such thing as a good reality TV show or a bad TedTalk.”
Follow Christine on Social Media
Jennifer – from TAKE TWO TAPAS – “wife and mother of two boys. Hoarder of food magazines and can’t finish my laundry”.
Follow Jennifer on Social Media
Dini – from THE FLAVOR BENDER – “Permanently caffeinated chocoholic , mad scientist in the kitchen and former audiologist, now living my dream of constantly making a mess of the kitchen”!
Follow Dini on Social Media
Now let’s see what the hosts bought to the party!
Tag @lapetitchef, @theflavorbender @taketwotapas @bklynxtine on Instagram/Twitter and Facebook.
We would LOVE it if you guys could spread the word the party. Simply share on FB, Twitter, or Instagram using the #SaucySaturdays hashtag!
[Tweet “Let’s Party! LINK UP your blog posts at the #SaucySaturdays link party – Come Join Us!!”]
Lets make this party more fun by adding friends and fellow party hoppers. Thank you
FEATURED THIS WEEK – Congratulations to all our featured bloggers!! We are proud to play host to such awesome friends. Don’t forget to visit them and leave a comment! Looking forward to many more such rocking and happy parties this year. Keep cooking, creating and sharing with us guys.. We LOVE it.
We absolutely love the story behind Wendy’s blog, The Monday Box but we can’t tell it as well as she can. Why don’t you head over here and read it yourself. What we will say is if you need to send a killer care package, say to your son at college or spouse overseas, you need Wendy’s blog in your life. So beautifully done and guaranteed to travel well. While you’re there check out the Kiss Cookies she brought to the party last week.
If you were featured at our blog hop today, don’t forget to display this cute little badge right here on your blog! You know it will look adorable.
- Thank you to all who linked up at last week’s party. We look forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us this week!
- Remember that every feature is shared on all Host’s and Co-Host’s blogs, as well as on the Saucy Saturdays Pinterest Board! Don’t forget to follow Saucy Saturdays Party Board on PINTEREST.
- So, Are you ready to PARTY??
- This link party starts every SATURDAY 8 am and goes on till Thursday midnight, EST.
- At Saucy Saturdays we love meeting new people and discovering new blogs, and we are so thrilled to have you here with us! Help us grow this party into a huge gathering of friends by inviting a friend to join you this Saturday and sharing about it on your blog. The easiest way to do this is by displaying our badge on your sidebar.
- Show each other some comment or share love. You will be making someone happy and THAT is ALWAYS a good thing. <3
- Disclaimer: By joining the Saucy Saturdays Party you are giving permission for all hosts to use and share your post and pictures for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.You will also receive a weekly reminder email to notify you that Saucy Saturdays is now love and for you to come join us. …
And we wanted to thank you guys for spreading word about us and making us such a hit! It simply wouldn’t have been possible without all you amazing people.
Let’s spread Love!! ??
[inlinkz_linkup id=691887 mode=1]