CONTENT SHARING POLICY:
All of the content, including recipes, and photographs, published on Lapetitchef is property of Lapetitchef (Swayampurna Mishra).
I love sharing my tried and tested, and often family recipes with all of you, however, if you would like to share a recipe and/or photo on your website, FB, Twitter or IG, you may share a photo with a direct link back to the original recipe, giving me, Lapetitchef full credit.
Most of the dinner stories that I regale you with are my private memories that I had once shared with my family or are mostly things that are happening in my day to day life. While I encourage you to comment on and share your own experiences, enjoy these recipes and use them, I should tell this clearly that copying or using any part of the post, whether the story or the actual recipe is prohibited and will be considered as copying. I can and will take action.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material and/or photographs without expressed written permission from me, Swayampurna Mishra, this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Lapetitchef, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
All images and content are © LAPETITCHEF July 2014 – 2016.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Lapetitchef may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- We may ask for information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- You can opt out of cookies from them by visiting ;
http://appnexus.com/platform-policy#choices and Opting Out.
You can also opt out of cookies using the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page at this page;
Finally, you can choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings.
Third party links
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- All readers are encouraged to leave comments. While all points of view are welcome on Lapetitchef, only comments that are courteous and on-topic will be posted. All comments will be reviewed and responded to (as needed). Lapetitchef reserves the right to post comments at its discretion. Spam and comments endorsing commercial products or services will not be posted.
- Participants on this blog are fully responsible for everything that they submit in their comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain.
PAID WORK OR PRODUCT POSTS:
From time to time Lapetitchef will post content and recipes in collaboration with organisations whose products and brand values align with my ethos and the content I create at Lapetitchef. This may be recipe development work or product reviews. You can rest assured that Lapetitchef will always inform you of this in the footer of the post and the post will always include a relevant recipe for readers to try at home. At all times when reviewing a product, an honest opinion will be given. Lapetitchef will use its discretion to write about invited events or complimentary products – not all events/products will feature on the blog.