Features and mentions highlights the places I have been featured in for my work here as Lapetitchef. It goes on to show talent isn’t limited to big cities and metros and that hardwork and perseverance always work. Ranging from prestigious dailies like The Hindu, Huffington Post and Femina to winning cooking contests , from having my photographs in great restaurants like Cinnamon Kitchen, London to other restaurants, from having my recipe on the menu of a much loved restaurant chain in Bangalore to being chosen as 1 out of an alumni of 10000, this place is a chronological listing of it. Here are a few links to my mentions (in chronological order)
- Recently got listed among Top 100 Asian Food Blogs!!
- Featured on Inspiro India in the “Best of March ’17” series from over a selection of 18000 images!
- Got featured multiple times by the huge Indian Foodiye on Instagram in the month of June itself!
- Got featured on dssc.delhi again on Instagram for my take on grilled pineapples!
- Got featured in the much loved Reader’s Digest Magazine.
- Did a guest post for Purple Velvet Project sharing 25 Super Delicious Dinner Party Menu.
- Wrote the article “A festive tipple” for The Hindu- Metroplus (in print). It was published on the front page of 10 March, 2017 along with three photographs that have been cooked, styled and shot me, and two recipes of mine.
- You can find it online on The Hindu here: A festive Tipple by Swayampurna Mishra
- Ranked #45 among the Top 100 Chef websites and Blogs for chefs on the planet by Feedspot.
- Featured on Delhi Secret Supper Club many times for my delicious food and photographs. Find them on Instagram at @delhi_secretsupperclub.
- Featured in the wonderful trade magazine (in print) FoodKraft for my healthy spin on the ancient grain millets.
- Featured on the magazine Better Homes and Garden (in print) for my recipes
- Featured by the photo-talent feed Nothing is Ordinary on Instagram for this picture of my chicken tikka biriyani.
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the famous celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and been getting regular love from him on Instagram for my food styling and images. Given below is an example of the many posts.
- Featured on the famous trade magazine Thrive Magazine for my super healthy flat bread chickpea pizza.
- Partnered with many famous brands of India like Dominos Pizza, KitchenAid, Studio Coppre, Cyahi, Urban Dazzle, Tea Trunk, 24 Mantra Organics (long term association), The Label Life, Delmonte, Bank Bazaar, Archana’s Kitchen, Cinnamon Kitchen (London), Saffron Kitchen (NewYork), The Egg Factory (Bangalore), Hyatt (Raipur), Axl’s Little Shop, Chef Sutra, UBC The Collective among others.
- Judged the Hyatt Culinary Challenge, at Raipur on 21 October’16.
- Featured on Better Homes and Garden magazine in the October festive special issue!
- Became an Editor at one of the most prestigious food curating websites on Instagram with over 1 million followers, The Feed Feed.
- Had my humble one pot meal or khichdi feature on Thefeedfeed’s Delicious desk lunches feed.
- Got featured by a leading food curating site called #beautifulcuisines on Instagram and has a simple iphone image get over 12000 likes!
- Won a cooking/recipe contest on one of the facebook groups for a Rakshabandhan special event.
- Featured in Buzzfeed once again ( get at least 5 mentions per month min) for this innovative Paan or betel leaf icecream served with rose jam
- Was featured in Yahoo for Onam special dishes (and many times since) that are changing the style of celebration.
- Got featured in the leading national daily The Hindu for my weirdly wonderful recipe creations! This simple Thai style paneer and Mango gazpacho with plum salsa won them over with its innovation. Yours truly featured along with two reputed chefs! Check it out here.
- Got featured on a leading lifestyle website Allarsh as the Classiest food diva. Read the interview here: Swayampurna Mishra
- Won a brilliant Mother’s day contest held by none other than the fabulous Archana’s Kitchen with my Masala Chai Popsicles recipe.
- Featured by Yummly on their front page, this Spaghetti with mushrooms!
- Made to the front page of Yahoo for my Keema Samosa recipe and photography!!
- Made it to the front page of Huffington Post cause of this delicious dish right here. Give this Thai style paneer a try. http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/02/26/paneer-recipes_n_9330588.html
- Thrilled to have been featured as the Winner in the Aesthetics Category of the famous food photography contest Does my blog look good in this for the month of Jan 2016.
- Got a mention in the leading daily The Hindu in a beautifully worded article about the ubiquitous potato by none other than the amazing Prabalika Borah.
- Did a photo shoot for yet another restaurant in US. Check out my delicious Rajma Masala on the menu of the restaurant Saffron Fix!
- Got Featured on the awesome food network Foodista as the Blogger of the Day!!
- Got featured on Buzzfeed.com in a round up for easy Indian Sweets. My Moong Dal Halwa recipe made it to the front page of Buzzfeed!!!
- Got featured on Buzzfeed.com in a round up for 21 Fingerlickin Diwali recipes.
Check out my Keema Samosa (pulled meat samosa) that made it to the list.
- Featured on Femina , a much loved national magazine in the month of July for my food writing and photography.
- Being launched by Chefsutra as the 1st HOMECHEF to be on their team.
- Won a recipe contest judged by MasterChef Pankaj Bhadouria and Head chef ITC,Mumbai Rahul in association with Plattershare.
- Bagged an INTERNATIONAL assignment for Food photography where my photographed image will be used as a poster and on the menu of the restaurant Cinnamon Kitchen, London.
- Restaurant Feature : My recipe on the menu of The Egg Factory, Bangalore!
- Featured by “The Collective, UB City ,Bangalore as blogger of the season.
- Suzanne Roshan’s uber chic flagship store The Label Life personally curated menu and featured my Pan fried Pomfret in Konkani Masala as the exotic main dish to treat your dad with on a Father’s day special. What more could a daughter ask for!!?
- Doing menu planning and recipe development for two restaurants right now.
- Gave a class on Food styling and Photography tips.
Develop healthy vegetarian recipes and contribute to Archana’s Kitchen.
Featured in my college alumni magazine (IBS- Hyd) as the only person from the batch of 2008 and from among an alumni of over 100000.
Writing monthly articles for the niche print magazine Being Woman.
Have over 20 recipes curated by the editor of www.rediff.com